- Basic Communication skills
- Cope with individuals who suffer from behavioral issues
Within our company we uphold our staff to a high standard. We recommend individuals who have experience with working with the mentally ill population. We do provide consistent training to ensure that all of our staff are up to date with the protocol and the rules that we must obey according to our districts standards. This position requires one to be flexible because the hours of work are not constant, things are always subject to change. Listed below are our necessity requirements:
- Local background must be obtained before an interview can occur form the Broward Public
- FBI must also be done before hire this can take place after the initial interview
- Valid drivers license
- Valid transportation
- Diploma or GED
- All other job details will be addressed upon hiring, in a training format.
- Please submit your resume to schedule an interview.